Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Family Photo Extravaganza

We interrupt these wedding pictures for a Todd Family Photo Extravaganza!*  :)  


Last week, the Todd family introduced me to the grounds of the Indianapolis Museum of Art.  Ahh, what an awesome place to take pictures!  It's also a sentimental place for the Todd's as they'd previously taken some family pictures there.  Since that time, they have added a new addition to the family, little Mihret!  And oh, are pictures with that little girl so precious.  Her huge, gorgeous eyes just steal the show!  All three of the Todd children were such good sports despite the hot, sticky evening.  We added to the stickiness with some fun lollipops, and had a great time!


*I owe this title to Matt Todd, from his own blog.  Thanks, Matt!




































3 comments:

Liz Todd said...

Oh, please, may I be the first to comment? These are BEAUTIFUL!!! I might be a little partial because I love all 5 of those Todd people, but WOW! I love Aiden and Aly on the bridge. It's a perfect picture of how I see them right now as big kids. ;) The one with Mihret looking into the light is so precious. She looks so African!! Gorgeous!

-Proud Aunt Liz

Jessica Cabiness said...

Those are so great!!! I love them! And Mihret may have a future career there- her facial expressions are priceless!!! I would have to get a bigger house to hang all of these up if I were you:)

Jennifer said...

Cute shots. I love that the bench shot with just the kids you can see the words, "I love thee".

Visiting from Blog Frog, hope you'll stop by to visit as well.

Jennifer
www.thedaysillremember.com
www.jhigginbothamphoto.blogspot.com