Monday, July 2, 2012

Marky Mark, Glamour Shots, and FREE session videos!

Ahh, best friends. Remember the good ole Stovetop Stuffing days when we could hang out with our friends, relaxed and carefree, back and forth between homes (If we could convince a parent to drive us, that is!)? My last Mini-Session took me back to my own middle school and high school days of braces, I.O.U. sweatshirts, and listening to Boys II Men, Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch, & Mariah Carey! Oh yes, I was totally cool back in the day. I know you all believe me! Ha.

Now, Hannah and Caroline here are clearly not going to look back at their middle school days and shake their heads in shame like I am today. These girls were so much fun, are stunningly gorgeous, and were just so easy to photograph! Hannah and Caroline are best friends, whose (can I just say awesome) moms decided to let the two of them have a photo session together. I think my best friends and I would have just died for the chance to feel like models and have someone photograph us--who else remembers wanting to go to Glamour Shots? Just me? Anyway, Hannah and Caroline were just fabulous models, and we also were joined by Hannah's younger sister, Abby. Talk about FUN! Abby was not afraid to jump in the Falls and strike a pose for the camera, which is my idea of a good time! We had a blast in Pendleton for our Mini-Session, as I'm sure you'll see!

Be sure to scroll to the end of this post for a peek at the FREE video offer going on this month!















Click THIS LINK to view the Mini-Session video that these girls will receive free, just for booking a session in June! This is a brand new LTP item that you can purchase for $75, featuring every. single. image. from your session!  Woohoo!  But it gets even better--the special free offer has been extended through July! ANY session booked this month (Mini-Sessions included) will include your own personalized video, given to you on DVD to keep! Session spaces are limited, so book yours now!

No comments: