Thursday, July 5, 2012

MaternityLand: Stop Two!


Alright, here we are on the second half of our MaternityLand trip, and we'll be making this stop with another couple near and dear to my heart--none other than my brother and sister-in-law! Ryan and Stephanie are expecting their first child VERY soon--in fact, their due date is tomorrow! I am choosing to calm my excitement and impatience by blogging, rather than pacing and repeatedly calling the two of them to get a baby update like I feel the urge to every single minute of the day! Ha. But enough about how much I want my new niece to hurry up and get here (more on that later!), back to the photos! 


So not long ago, the three of us ventured out to Coxhall Gardens in Carmel for their Maternity Session. We brought along the infamous Lantern Tree Pink Vintage Chair, a fun frame, and of course, our sister, Karie! Karie's unofficial job was to occupy Ryan while Steph and I got down to some posing and shooting business--that is, until we'd beckon Ryan over for a shot or two and then send him on his way again. Stephanie and I had a great time capturing some gorgeous shots of her ridiculously cute baby belly. And then we'd hear a bunch of giddy laughter coming from Karie, which typically meant Ryan was doing something cheesy. Iphone snapshots, Instagram formatting, and Facebook posting ensued, and before I knew it, my sister was attempting to put me out of a job! Man, those iphones can be great little cameras, and my sister has quite the eye for photography to boot. I'll include some of their craziness and iphone shots for you to check out, too.

Now, I'd like to make you a deal: I'll only reveal these photos to you if you all stop reading right now, call my brother and Stephanie, and ask if the baby is coming yet. And when they tell you no, please do not let them hang up until you get some details about the baby's name! No amount of begging or pleading has worked for me so far. Maybe they'll tell you. So go ahead, and good luck!

Yeah, they wouldn't tell me either. Sigh. Thanks for trying. You can also await the arrival of my named-but-you-can't-know-it-yet niece by checking out the fun we had at our maternity shoot! And you can bet your biscuits that we'll have some newborn shots for you soon, too! AHEM. Hopefully VERY soon, little baby. Aunt Shannon's running out of distractions! ;)

Enjoy!












And now for the Instagram Photos:  






No comments: