Thursday, July 5, 2012

MaternityLand!


Welcome to MaternityLand!

You are about to take a trip with me to visit some very important people in my life, both of whom are lovely, glowing, adorably cute-bellied, pregnant women!  Our first visit is with a friend of mine who may as well be considered family. Everyone, say hello to Christina (Hi, Christina!), wife to Bob, mother to Zander, Micah, and most recently, to Asher! Baby Asher was considerate enough to wait for us to snap these maternity pictures before he entered into this world about a month early. Whew! Thanks for that, Asher!  ;) But seriously, Christina and I scheduled her Maternity session in the nick of time--the baby came just days afterward. And of course, I'm happy to report that Christina and Asher are both doing great! 

As for Christina's maternity pictures, I decided to present all of them to you in our newly offered "Vintage/Urban" format. It's everyone's new favorite. Well, maybe just my new favorite, but I fully expect you all to love it too! What do you think? Isn't Christina just gorgeous in all of her almost-ready-to-have-this-baby-ness? Post some comments letting her know how beautiful she looks, and tell us what you think about the new photo format option! The next stop on the MaternityLand train is just around the way, so stay tuned!  











No comments: